1. Free design and free sample.
2. Sign NDA.
3. ISO Certificated with the strict quality control system.
4. 13 Years OEM&ODM CNC Machining experience.
5. Good at spoken english and phone call communication.
6. One stop solution and drop shipment for online sellers.
Custom CNC Machining Parts
According To Your Drawings (Size, Material, Thickness, Processing Content And Required Technology, etc.)
+/-0.005 - 0.01mm
Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Iron, Plastic,etc.
Blacking,polishing,anodize,chrome plating,zinc plating,nickel plating,tinting etc.
CNC Turning, Milling parts, Drilling, Auto Lathe, Tapping, Bushing, Surface Treatment, etc.
CMM / Tool Microscope / Multi-joint Arm / Automatic Height Gauge / Manual Height Gauge / Dial Gauge / Roughness Measurement
PRO/E, Auto CAD, Solid Works , UG, CAD / CAM / CAE, PDF
Medical equipment, electronic equipment, communication equipment, semiconductor equipment, mechanical equipment,
SS201,SS301,SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416 etc.
Mild steel, Carbon steel, 4140, 4340, Q235, Q345B, 20#, 45# etc.
C35600, C36000, C37700, C37000, C37100, C28000, C26000, C24000, C22000, etc.
C11000,C12000,C12000, C36000 etc.
AL6061, Al6063, AL6082, AL7075, AL5052, A380 etc.
A36, 45#, 1213, 12L14, 1215 etc.
ABS, PC, PE, POM, Nylon, PP, Peek etc.
Surface Treatment Available for Different Materials
Brushed and Polishing, Passivating, Sandblasting, Laser engraving
Zinc plating, Oxide black, Nickel plating, Chrome plating, Carburized, Powder coated
Clear anodized, Color anodized, Sandblast anodized, Chemical film,Brushing,Polishing
Sandblasting,Brushing, Polishing, Plating, Passivating
Papler Industry provides custom service of CNC machining, mould manufacturing, die casting, metal stamping, plastic injection molding and rubber molding. Our experience range from simple design to challenging technical parts.
Workshops and Equipments
1. Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are direct factory with experienced engineers and employees as well as well-organized workshop.
2. Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally is 15-20 days, it is according to quantity.
3. Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, the sample fee depends on the product geometry, and the fee will be returned to your bulk order.
4. Q: How long can I get the sample?
A: Depends on your part geometry, normally within 3-7 days.
5. Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Sample 3-7days; Mass production order 7-45 days depends on quantity and part complexity.
6. Q: What's kinds of information you need for a quote?
A: Kindly please provide the product 2D drawing with PDF or DWG format and 3D drawings with STEP or IGS or X_T format, and other requirements like:material, surface treatment, quantity...etc.
7. Q: What is your standard PO procurement process flow?
A: Prototyping ----> FA approval ----> Quality Control Plan ---> Manufacturing Process Instruction ---> Batch Production ---> Inspection ---> Shipping
8. Q: What shall we do if we do not have drawings?
A. Please send your sample to our factory, then we can copy or provide you better solutions. Please send us pictures or drafts with dimensions (Length, Height, Width), CAD or 3D file will be made for you if placed order.
9. Q: Will my drawings be safe after sending to you?
A: Yes, we can sign the NDA before got your drawing and will not release to the third party without your permission.
10. Q: Is it possible to know how are my products going on without visiting your company?
A: We will offer a detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos which show the machining progress
11. Q: How to enjoy the OEM services?
A: Usually, base on your design drawings or original samples, we give some technical proposals and a quotation to you, after your agreement, we produce for you.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us