Turn Your Designs Into Great Products
1.According to the requirements of the customer's order, we'll hold a meeting for discussion and arrangement
2.Program the ordered product
3.Purchase the materials according to the processing size in the program
4.Debugging the equipment and then machining the materials
5.Some products need to be processed by CNC turning
6.Some products need to be processed by CNC machining
7.The finished product will be inspected for the first time
8.Qualified products will be finished the Surface treatment according to the order
9.After all processing requirements of the product are completed, we will conduct the final quality inspection
10.Assemble qualified products
11.All qualified products will be packaged, and the packaging should be shock-proof, pressure-proof and scratch-proof
12.The packaged products will be delivered according to the customer's order requirements
We have more than 40 sets of advanced processing equipment including 3-axis,4-axis, 5-axis CNC, and gantry CNC. milling machine, lathe, drilling machine, sand blasting machine, and other advanced processing equipment.
Xin Yuan Mold is committed to being an ideal partner for worldwide customers to help them to turn their designs into great products, involving from the early rapid prototyping stage to small-lot production and then to final mass production.
Xin Yuan Rapid Prototype has one rapid prototyping services factory and other joint venture specializing in sheet metal prototyping and sheet metal fabrication located in Shenzhen city, China.Xin Yuan Rapid Prototype China is providing worldwide customers with a broad range of subtractive or additive rapid prototyping services such as CNC machining, sheet metal prototyping, custom sheet metal fabrication, stereolithography or SLA 3D Printing, vacuum casting, surface treatment, extrusion prototyping, silk screen, pad printing, rapid tooling, and rapid plastic injection molding, etc.
The main material includes Aluminum, Magnesium, Zinc alloy copper stainless steel, POM, PEEK, And other metal and plastic materials. The machining accuracy can achieve 0.01mm, Xin Yuan Mold has three-dimensional coordinate testing instruments,2.5-dimensional testing instruments, an altimeter high-power magnifying glass micrometer height gauge, Roughness tester, and other high-precision testing instruments, We guarantee that 100% products will be inspected before shipment.
At the same time, Xin Yuan Mold is a professional manufacturer of injection mold making, injection molding, secondary operations, and mechanical assembly.We are dedicated to serving our customers in a wide range of industries including Automotive, Electronic Appliances, Mobile Communication, Medical Devices, and Toys with high-quality products, competitive pricing, and quick on-time delivery.
With rich and solid experience, vast capabilities, and advanced equipment, Xin Yuan Mold provides high-quality, proven solutions for all your rapid prototyping, low-volume, and mass-production needs.
If you want to learn more about Xin Yuan Mold China, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information about our rapid prototyping services capabilities. If you are traveling to China, we would warmly welcome you to visit us and meet you in person to hear more about the project you are working on!
1. The gantry milling machine can process the surface with multiple milling cutters at the same time, with high processing accuracy and production efficiency. It is suitable for processing the plane and inclined plane of large workpieces in batch and mass production. The CNC gantry numerical control machine can also process space-curved surfaces and some special parts.
2. Five-axis machining: Using CNC to move cutting equipment or different parts on five different axes simultaneously by rotating a table or cutting tool, avoiding collisions with fixed equipment parts and providing space for the production of very complex parts
3. CNC turning center, is a kind of high-precision, high-efficiency automatic machine. Can be processed in a straight cylinder, oblique cylinder, arc, and various threads. More suitable for mass production of complex parts.
4. mobile CNC automatic: lathe machine is a lathe milling integration and has an automatic feeding machine, mainly used for the processing of small parts of the bar, high processing precision, processing speed, very suitable for the diameter of the round bar within 38mm mass processing
5. Aluminum CNC Machining Center: is a full-function CNC machining machine tool, through three-dimensional data programming, directly processed out of the required products, processed parts can be sprayed, electroplating, screen printing, coating surface treatment, can be assembled, better reflect the design function of the product
6. CNC machining centers can also be divided into 3-axis, 4-axis and5- axis machining centers. The 3-axis CNC machining center provides 3-axis linkage control, enabling tools to handle complex surfaces. The 5-axis machining center is on the basis of a 3-axis, there are two rotating axes, can be processed more complex structures, Suitable for plastics such as ABS, PC, PP, PE, POM, PA, PMMA, EPS, etc. Metal: Steel, aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, copper, etc.
7. Laser Cutting Machine: Metal laser cutting machine: laser cutting carbon steel, silicon steel sheet, stainless steel plate, aluminum alloy profiles, aluminum alloy, galvanized steel, hot rolled plate, galvanized steel, copper, and other metal composite materials, can be completed rapidly laser cutting. Because of high coordination ability, faster laser cutting speed, high-efficiency laser cutting, short commodity cycle time, sheet metal laser cutting machine is widely used
8. The 3D printing machine: The printer reads the cross sections in the file, prints them out layer by layer using liquid, powder, or sheet material, and then glues the layers together in various ways to create a solid object. The technology is characterized by the fact that it can be made in almost any shape, it is very fast and low costQuality
|Quotation:||According to your drawing(size, material, thickness, processing content, and required technology, etc) .|
|Drawing Formats:||STEP, STP, GIS, CAD, PDF, DWG, DXF, etc, or samples.|
|Lead time:||In general:15 workdays.|
|Minimum Order:||1PCS,Comply with customer's demand.|
|Material:||Aluminum (6061-T6, 6063, 7075-T6,5052), etc…|
|Brass: C36000 (HPb62), C37700 (HPb59), C26800 (H68), C22000(H90) etc/Copper/Bronze, etc…|
|Stainless Steel (302, 303, 304, 316, 420), etc…|
|Steel (mild steel, Q235, 20#, 45#), etc…|
|Titanium: TA1, TA2/GR2, TA4/GR5, TC4, TC18, etc.|
|Alloy, SPCC, iron, etc…|
|Plastic (ABS, Delrin, Nylon,PP, PE, PVC,POM,PC, Acrylic), etc…|
|Process:||CNC Machining, CNC turning, CNC milling, CNC lathe machining, CNC boring, CNC grinding, auto lathe,CNC drilling, bushing, bending, stamping, tapping, Laser cutting,Vacuum Casting, Custom Silicone Molding, etc…|
|Surface treatment:||Clear,color anodized, Hard anodized, Powder-coating,Sand-blasting, Painting ,Nickel plating, Chrome plating, Zinc plating, Silver/gold plating, Anodizing, Polishing, Electrophoresis, QPQ(Quench-Polish-Quench), Sandblast,Brushing, Oxide, Silk Print, Laser engraving, Heat treatment, Surface chamfering, Tempering, Knurl, etc…|
|General Tolerance:||+/-0.01mm ~ +/-0.05mm|
|Surface roughness:||Ra 0.1~3.2|
|Testing Equipment:||CMM/YVM/Tensile Testing Machine/Hardness Test Machine/Ultrasonic Flaw Detector/Surface Roughness Measuring Instrument/Micrometer/Caliper/Thread Gauge/High Gauge /Trapezoidal thread plug gauge / Hardness Test.|
|QC System:||100% inspection before shipment.|
|Production capacity:||500,000pieces per month depending on the complicacy of different products and the quantity.|
|Machining Scope:||1). Equipment/Machinery.|
|2). Medical & Technological parts.|
|3). The Automotive/motorcycle parts.|
|4). The telecommunication parts.|
|5). The power tool parts.|
|6). Bicycle parts.|
|7). The agricultural parts.|
|Experience:||15 years of CNC machining products experience.|
|Packaging:||Standard: pearl cotton and bubble bag, carton box and seal, Prevent damage.|
|For large and big quantity: pallet or as per customers' requirement.|
|Term of Payment:||T/T, Paypal, etc…|
|Delivery way:||Express(DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, EMS), By Sea, By air, or on your requirement .|
|Our Advantages:||1).24-hours online service & Quickly Quote/Delivery.|
|2).100% QC quality inspection before delivery, and can provide quality inspection form.|
|3).16+ years of experience in the CNC machining area and have a senior design team to offer perfect modification suggestions.|
|Note:||All parts are not in stock, custom made according to customer's drawings or samples!|
If you have any parts to be made, please feel free to send your kind drawings .
Control SystemXin Yuan Mold has three-dimensional coordinate testing instruments,2.5-dimensional testing instruments, an altimeter high-power magnifying glass micrometer height gauge, a Roughness tester, and other high-precision testing instruments, We guarantee that 100% of products will be inspected before shipment.
1. Coordinate Measuring Machine: It can accurately measure the size, Angle, shape, and position of various workpieces, as well as various parameters of threaded parts, and is mostly used for quality inspection and comparison.
2. Video Measurement System: After the workpiece image is taken by the image detection system, the image data is transmitted to the computer, and the measurement software is used to measure various geometric elements and analyze the data. Its advantage is the high accuracy of measurement, measurement data can be directly input into AutoCAD, become a complete engineering drawing.
3. Tensile Testing Machine: is used for a variety of metal and non-metallic materials for instruments and equipment static load, tensile, compression, bending, shearing, tearing, stripping, and other mechanical properties of the mechanical testing machine.
4. Hardness Tests can reflect the mechanical properties of metal materials under different chemical compositions, organizational structures, and heat treatment conditions. Hardness test is widely used to test the properties of metal materials, monitor the correctness of the heat treatment process, and study new materials.
5. Ultrasonic Flaw Detector: It can detect, locate, evaluate, and diagnose various defects in the workpiece without damage, such as cracks, welds, pores, sand holes, inclusions, folding, and so on.
6. Surface Roughness Measuring Instrument: It can be used to detect the roughness of surfaces of different shapes, including plane, outer circle, inner hole, groove, and other difficult-to-measure surfaces.
7. Caliper: It is widely used for accurate measurement of workpiece length, inside and outside diameter, and depth measuring tools.
8. High Gauge: It is used to measure the size of the product, such as some two-dimensional dimensions such as circle, radian, Angle, distance, etc., which is the best tool to ensure the qualified size of the product.
9. Thread Gauge: It is usually used to check whether the size of the thread is correct. Thread size is composed of thread diameter and pitch. Usually in the selection of thread gauge to know the test thread specification.
1. We use soft foam to pack the products, and then put the packaged products into standardized cartons and do a good job of boxing. This can play a scratch-proof, pressure-proof and shock-proof effect on the product.
2. We can also arrange packaging and shipping according to your requirements.
3. To facilitate customs clearance, we will put the product code on the package. However, we will not put the customer's information on it, such as the logo, etc. We will do a good job of keeping the customer's information confidential.
There are four options as follows:
1. International express: UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, Post, etc.
2. Port transportation: all ports.
3. We deliver according to customer's requirements.
4. Insurance for the goods according to the contract.
1. How can I customize my products?
Kindly please provide the 2D/3D drawings (PDF/DWG/DXF/IGS/STP/SLDPRT/etc) with details(Surface treatment, material, quantity, and special requirements, etc).
2. How g long i can get the quotation?
We will offer the quotation within 48 hours(Considering the time difference).
3. Are there any other requirements for the order?
OEM&ODM are welcomed.
4. Can I get a sample for testing?
We will offer free or charged samples depending on the products.
5. How long will you produce the parts?
Normally two weeks, we will arrange the production schedule depending on the quantity and the delivery.
6. What are your payment terms?
We can accept Western Union or Paypal for small, and for big quantities, T/T is preferred.
7. How about transportation?
By sea or by air and international express service
8. What if the products we received are not good?
Contact us without hesitation, the after-sales service will take responsibility.